Ways to Give
There are many ways that you can support our work on behalf of families of children with communication disorders including:
Your donation will be eligible for a tax receipt.Click here to print a donation form.
OAFCCD is now able to accept online donations!
Click on one of the buttons below.
Tribute – In Honour
Make a donation to honour someone who is celebrating a special occasion (such as a graduation, wedding anniversary or birthday). We will send a card with your own personalized message to the person being honoured.
Tribute – In Memory
Make a donation in memory of someone who has passed away. We will send a card acknowledging your thoughtful gift to the person’s family.
Check with your HR Department to see if your employer has a program to match their employees’ charitable donations.
Leave A Legacy
A bequest in your will, a life insurance policy or other planned gift will make the OAFCCD vision part of your own personal legacy.
For more information contact the OAFCCD provincial office.
Charitable Registration BN# 88877 0146 RR0001
- Three Newsletters containing information on specific disorders, changes in publicly funded speech and language service provision, and upcoming workshops or conferences for families
- An invitation to the OAFCCD Annual General Meeting, which features guest speakers and workshops
- Contact information for OAFCCD representatives who are involved in planning or advisory organizations in their community for example, District School Board Special Education Advisory Committee Members
OAFCCD Needs Your Help
Thank you to all of those who renewed their membership or made a donation to OAFCCD.
OAFCCD is a recognized voice for children with speech and language impairments, but the organization does need your help to continue to advocate for speech & language services.
Please consider helping OAFCCD by:
- Becoming a member
- Encouraging your family, friends & colleagues to become a member
- Making a donation
- Volunteering with OAFCCD as a Board Members or a SEAC representative
- Holding an event during May – Better Speech, Language and Hearing Month to raise money of OAFCCD
The Membership application form can be downloaded here and can be used to renew your membership, for a new member to join, or to make a donation. Credit card donations can also be made at www.CanadaHelps.org. Select OAFCCD from the list of charities.
Call Alison Morse at 519-290-1763 if you can help or if you have any ideas on how to support OAFCCD activities.